Макет набора iMac
One of the important needs in conveying information is mockup design. Mockup are the spearhead of design presentations. Mockup are not only called visual media design concept, can also be referred to as a real picture of a product design, or a preview of an idea that looks like its original form.
A mockup is a visual media or preview of a “flat” design concept that is given a visual effect so that the results are very tempo or resemble a real form, a mockup can provide a real picture of a design concept how the concept will be when applied to or into a real object, whether it looks good or not suitable.
A mockup is an editable template that you can use to display a replica/model of your final product: in the graphic design field, it is used to offer your clients a very detailed preview of what they ordered in this case, their photo of a printed business card. Therefore we provide tools to make it easier for you to make the iMac Set Mockup.
Here’s what’s included :
- 4 Adobe Photoshop Files (PSD)
- Easy to edit with Smart Object
- High resolution 3000x2000px / 300 dpi
- Organized layers
- Pdf help file
How to Use :
- Open PSD File on Adobe Photoshop Application
- Double click smart layer, then the smart layer tab will open
- Paste your design on the smart layer
- Save and close smart layer tab’s
- Now you get the preview of your design on the mockup